Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Seven

I have so much to be thankful for! I'm not sure I can stop at seven, but here goes:

1. I'm thankful for the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of Calvary for my salvation.
2. I'm thankful for the Word of God and our freedom as a nation to have it in our homes.
3. I'm thankful for my hubby of almost 18 years, Dave. He is so good to me and I love him so much.
4. I'm thankful for my son, Drew. He is my best buddy, my firstborn and is such a sweetheart.
5. I'm thankful for my daughter Jessi. She is my best friend ('cept Jesus), and is just wonderful in so many ways.
6. I'm thankful for my other best friend, Marfa. She is there whenever I need her and is so much fun.
7. I'm thankful for my computer and internet. I cain't imagine my life without them!

I could go on and on for days, but I will restrain myself and wait til next Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be so tempted to either push them all the way down, or grab and tickle those feet!