Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Call upon Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me. Psalm 50:15


1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

2. If you're good at something, accept the compliments you get rather than pointing out the flaws in it.

3. Why so many people choose to not believe in Jesus is beyond my comprehension.

4. Something is out there, it's my dog and his name is Buddy.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "What Next??".

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the neighbors' houses along the street instead of the corn fields and bean fields I saw this time last year.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having Jessi's sleepover, tomorrow my plans include a full day with the girls and another sleepover night, and Sunday, I want to go to church, drop off the girls to their moms, then come home and sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty Jo!!!!
LOL, I love the story you & Marfa are doing!
Sounds like you're family is having a fun weekend...enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you, I really like # 2. If you're good at something, accept the compliments you get rather than pointing out the flaws in it.

Many times I am ungracious about accepting compliments because I feel like if I just say thank you I'm being not being modest. I know, its stupid, we should be able to recognize and accept compliments and move on without feeling bad. I like your reminder.

Waving hello to Erin from my corner!!!