Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday 9

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid. Psalm 56:11


1. What part of the world and country do you live in? USA, Mid-Ohio

2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? Destiny Village, Haiti

3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most? Hialeah, Florida... when I went to spend a week with Marfa, Mima and Pipo

4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least? When we went to visit my father-in-law in Ewing, Virginia.

5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? Yes... I'd love to visit Ireland

6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? Neither... I'd rather find a nice crick somewhere

7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? I don't really know... maybe Russia

8. Where do you travel to most recently? Nowhere recently.. are you kidding?? With these gas prices??

9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? Definitely! Especially to Amish Country. But I haven't been able to go in a long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i plan to make it to virginia one day so that i can take my picture next to the state line sign! :)