Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Post Titles are Back!!

Somehow my post titles have disappeared... but I am not worried about that right this minute. I've been working on this blog all day, and when I look at what I had compared to what it is now, I am amazed!! I don't know beans about HTML. If it's not something I can do visually, I cain't do it... Usually. But like I told Marfa earlier, I have brought myself up from the gutters of HTML illiterate to the halls of HTML fame! ROFL If there even was such a place! I guess since it only exists in my mind, I'm there!
I'm gonna go ahead and close this post for now. I may be back to edit it later, but it's almost midnight. If I publish it now, I won't have to fix the date! *grin*

*edit*
This 'no title' thing was really bugging me after all, so I hunted down the answer. Took me awhile, but I found it! Yay!! Now if I could only figure out why my header image is offset to the right a few pixels....... hmmm...
It really is amazing how much I've learned and accomplished in one day's time! Yesterday I was back to square one but without the yucky blue/black background, and by tonight my blog is almost exactly how I want it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Here is most of my family.. hubby, kids, parents, siblings, and some of their kids.

No comments: