Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jeremiah 32:27, 17

27. Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
17. Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee:


Nothing much to post today... I have to get to bed soon because I have to get up early to take Dave to work so I have the car to take the kids to school. I guess I won't get to do as much tomorrow. I'm gonna try to take the time I DO have and really focus on getting this blog fixed how I really want it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is my family with Mima and Pipo... Marfa's parents.. and my 'other' parents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok chickenhead, all you have to do is create the slideshow inside of photobucket and save it there. Then just link it to blogger. You don't have to take the code and put it yourself in blogger. I should know, I've done it twice already in my blog.