Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Number 8 Means 'New Beginnings'

Psalm 139:17-18 "How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, Oh God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand..."


So this is the beginning of my blog. I don't know how often I'll post, or what all I will be putting in here.... maybe just daily news, maybe some links to places I find interesting, and maybe some scrapbook freebies. But I do know that if I cain't get rid of this stupid blue/black background, I will prob'ly be too frustrated to come look at it, much less post in it! I'm a visual person, and that is a blight that I don't want to look at!

So anyways... Today is a wonderful, warm day. (Thank You, Father, that spring is finally here!) I have a little sparrow that has finally discovered my bird feeder that has been up for a month. A little bit ago, he flew up to the window and latched onto the edge of it to try to see himself up close. I guess he found out it wasn't a mirror when he got that close! LOL The rest of the birds are out there telling the Father how much they enjoy the warm sun and gentle breeze. And I'm in the house, watching 7th Heaven. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been drugged. Don't know what that's about. I've had moderate pain and discomfort all morning, but I'm gonna take something for that, and in about an hour I'm gonna go out there and join those birds in telling Father how much I appreciate spring and all the rest that He has done for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is my sister and me, taken on Christmas 2007. She's on the left, I'm on the right.

No comments: