Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cat Fight!!

1 Chronicles 16:11 "Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually."

So today I woke with a jolt! One second I was sound asleep and the next I was bolt upright in bed. The cats were fighting, screaming and chasing each other all around my bedroom, and my Yorkie, Maddie, was dancing around on the bed and telling on them, making as much noise as they were! It seems that Squirt, now that he is a year old, has decided that he wants to usurp Mr. Man's authority so he's been challenging him and fighting with him. Three times today, I've had to physically grab them by the nape of the neck and throw them outside. I guess from now until we move, if they are in the house at the same time, they will have to be closed into separate rooms.
Nothing much else has happened today except that I have spent all afternoon and evening trying to make this blog look better. At least I got rid of that nasty blue/black page background! LOL So now I'm just sitting here watching American Idol to see who goes off, and still fooling around with this dumb blonde.. er... blog. I'm gonna try to see if I can come up with a header image instead of just the boring text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Here are the culprits back when they actually got along!

No comments: