Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Double whammy 'Duh'_ on me! LOL

Ok... so I'm gonna tell on myself here. Years ago, I designed an octagon box template and this morning I decided to redraw it in Silhouette Studio. It worked great, so I sent it through the machine to be cut. While the machine was running, I went back and looked at it again in Studio and suddenly realized that I had totally forgotten to adjust the cut lines! So the machine was cutting every single line, even the fold lines! My box was no longer gonna be a box, just two flat octagons and a bunch of square and triangle pieces. So I waited for the machine to stop (while my BFF and my daughter laughed at with me). Finally the machine gets done and I pull out the cutting mat with the cardstock on it that would have been my box. But there is no box! There are not even 2 octagons and a bunch of squares and triangles cut out! There was NOTHING! Just a clean blank sheet of cardstock. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten to put the blade back in this morning! ROFL I had taken it out to see if there was something wrong with it when after 3 cuts, it still wouln't cut all the way through the sheet of cardstock on a print & cut I did. (Never did figure that one out; unless it was because I was using a new, super-sticky cutting mat.) The moral of the story: For those of you who have a Silhouette cutting machine, there are some things you should know. The first of which is this: The blade has to be IN the machine for it to work! LOL BTW... I eventually did get the box finished!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For all gents it all will have to be name brand in the process. One can find which means that louis vuitton replica uk hip hop gear types that can be purchased and plenty of different styles showing up which means that certainly, there is not a good absence for products and services you could use. One other very best city gear type at this moment is certainly RocaWear. It gives city gear, products together with smells meant for gents, most women together with young people. There is fake handbags uk a center and features cunning fabrications together with structure ready for its users. One other provider sporting a contemporary views in addition to a rather fun outlook relating to city dress in for women stands out as the place for Dereon. This business has got attained gucci replica sale within the last decade and features quite possibly happen to be shown regarding hdtv regarding illustrates for example Oprah. There is incredibly hot gear, jewelry together with affordable handbags for women. It really is stimulated by way of the a couple of several years for most women during the friends and family. Any identity will pay for tribute that will Beyonces chanel replica sale. Utilizing incredibly hot varieties quit with famous actors for example The author Unces together with Beyonce those gear types could keep going to have difficult impact on some of our way for several years within the near future. One other powerhouse relating to city gear is certainly chanel replica sale Underside. This may be a relatively different type together with was initially built within insurance quote: “A gal ought not to endeavor to in good shape any dresses: any dresses have to in good shape at least 18. ” This is used with Nelly.