Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Silhouette Discovery

Just thought I'd share this photo I took in Canton, Ohio in the art district. It was beautiful from all angles and at all times of day or night.

So today as I was playing in Silhouette Studio, I thought about all the thousands of Hugware and digi-scrap images I have and how I'd love to be able to print them and have my Silhouette do all the cutting. I wasn't sure if it was actually possible, but I figured it was worth a try. Sure enough, with a little playing around, adjusting some sizes and settings, I was able to create my own Print & Cut files from my own graphics! I haven't actually cut any of them yet, but at least I know I can! Next, I'm going after the black & white outline images (I guess they are now called digi-stamps?) so that I can color them myself. I hope to use them on cards and other projects soon!
I'm not good at writing or videoing tutorials, but if you have any questions, please get ahold of me and we will find a way that I can walk you through the process!

1 comment:

Crafting Marfa said...

oh you KNOW I'm going to have questions. We just have to get our schedules in synch...lol