Sunday, August 7, 2011

Colour Create Challenge Entry

Well, as promised, I am sharing some of my newest creations. First of all is one I created for the Colour Create Challenge because I have ALWAYS loved Pink, Green and White together. My favorite shades of those colors are not the ones in this card, however, I do so love the floral paper and wanted something special to do with it. Someday I will do a project with the sweet, delicate, romantic, soft shades of pink & green and add all the pretties to go with them. Meanwhile, here are the pics of the card I created for this contest.
I have so many supplies from so many places that it will be hard for me to say what brand I'm using, but I believe that for the most part, I will be able to at least remember where I got them from. I do apologize.
On this particular card, the floral patterned paper came from one of many 3lb scrap packs that I bought at Hobby Lobby. The 'sisters' images are from the 2008 Easy Scrapbooking Calendar (day by day). The lace design was cut from white cardstock using my Silhouette cutting machine (which I LOVE so much and wouln't trade for anything!) The brads are from Hobby Lobby, and I made the bow from ribbon found in a child's create-a-dollhouse type kit.

1 comment:

Crafting Marfa said...

Well, I LOVE it. Whoever gets this card will be one lucky individual! Love, love, love i!