Monday, December 1, 2008

I Did Not Get Lost...

I know... I know.... it has been almost 3 months since I last posted, not counting that video. I'm sorry! I have so many reasons, none of which would have single-handedly kept me away, but all of which add up to be why I haven't been around. And so... since it has been that long, I do have a lot to write about, which means it may take me several days to get this post written.

Nah.... I'm not going to take several days to write one post. I'm gonna just try to split it into several different posts over the next few days. If I can.... because I never know from one day to the next what I will be doing anymore. I can plan my tomorrows, but from the time the phone wakes me up in the morning til late evening, it rarely ever happens like I plan anymore. So if I don't post tomorrow, or the next day, something else came up. But I will try to get back here and tell about the last few months that I've been missing.
Oh... and by the way... even though I am not online as much anymore, when I do get here and have a little bit of time, I do try to always at least catch up on what's going on with Marfa, Melanie, Jannidee and Kristen. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there you are! :) glad to see you up and running again. it's hard to stay on top of this blogging thing, huh? hope you're having a good start to the holiday season!