Friday, May 9, 2008

Going temporarily offline

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Ephesians 3:20 "Now unto Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us"



I've been blogging for one whole month! And I am proud of me... I've been pretty consistent with it and posted, on average, every other day. I'm lovin' it!

But it's all come to a halt as of tonight. This is our last night in this house. Tomorrow we are packing everything else in this house and moving it to the storage unit. As of right now, we don't have a place to go, so I will be packing up my computer and all that is around it and storing it also until we find a place to live where I can have internet again. That is gonna be kinda hard for me... to not have my computer, with or without internet! But ya know... I have already discovered a long time ago that although I'm on it a lot, I can actually do without it and be fine. It's not my whole life, and I'm really not as addicted as I used to be! LOL But all that aside... I will still be back to post updates every chance I get or as soon as we get a place and internet. *grin* Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as someone who's recently moved and been without internet access at home--i sympathize! hope you're back up and running soon! :)